Chatham Bars Inn Cottages or New Seabury?
Chatham Bars Inn is awesome. It's exclusive and in high demand. It's off the beaten path. The views are gorgeous. It has lots of walkable amenities and gourmet restaurants.
We've been there. We love it too. We highly suggest it.
But, we also get a lot of Chatham Bars Inn clientele, looking for all of that, plus:
- An actual home, with private yards/patios/grills, where they can sprawl out, gather around and host their family reunions or retreats.
- A super-short walk to a direct ocean-facing, private, sandy beach with warm water.
- The ability to cook some of their own meals (yet still have plenty of excellent restaurants to choose from)
- Something closer to the Martha's Vineyard ferry for an easy day-trip to Edgartown.
- Bike and walking trails that wind through a much larger community of over a dozen villages
- A much more cost-effective luxury accommodation (we're not cheap, either, but per-person costs are less and you can cook your own meals).
- Something a lot closer to the mainland that avoids Sagamore Bridge and Route 6 traffic
- An overall experience that's just as great, but different in many ways
Not yet as well known as Chatham Bars Inn, the New Seabury Resort gains more notoriety every year (as it should). The Popponesset Marketplace (3-7 min walk from our homes) and Mashpee Commons continue to expand and flourish - supporting New Seabury's tremendous growth. Spectacular, new multi-million dollar homes continue to go up near the ocean and private golf courses. Fantastic restaurants like Sopranos, Bleu, and The Popponesset Inn & Lure Bar, and The New Seabury Country Club, just to name a few, are now everywhere in town. The 70-mile commute to Boston and Providence, and proximity to new Cape Flyer express rail and thriving Downtown Falmouth have helped made New Seabury a no-compromise luxury destination.
What is New Seabury, exactly? New Seabury is not a hotel resort, per se. It is a "Census Designated Place" , a seaside & golf community, in the town of Mashpee, MA . Its championship golf courses and pools are members-only, but many other amenities are available to homeowners and their guests. Its lodging options are mostly single family homes, cottages and condos. But its surrounding walk-to and bike-to amenities and exclusivity make it a great alternative for those with discriminating taste for luxury and variety on their vacation.
Our New Seabury Vacation Homes are in the villages of Maushop and Popponesset. We invite you to be our guests this time around and see how you like our little slice of Cape Cod paradise.
Still think you'll need your CBI summer fix anyway? Well, take an easy day trip to Chatham, have dinner or a drink there and watch the moon rise from the veranda, then return back to your own fabulous New Seabury Vacation Home.
And take that quick day-trip to Martha's Vineyard, too.
Pictured Below: View of Ocean, Marthas Vineyard, Golf and New Homes from New Seabury Country Club Restaurant (not too shabby!).
Interested in New Seabury this time? Click the picture below: